CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

Tim Hall has done it again! He has just released the 2nd edition of "Max Power".
Rather than get into details here, I urge you to check out this announcement post.
It's a massive upgrade, and well worth checking out. -E

Thread: how long it will take to get certification kit from Check Point after exam?

Default how long it will take to get certification kit from Check Point after exam?

Hi Guys,
    I want to know how long it will take to get certification kit from Check Point after passing exam?
    I passed CCSA NGX on Mar 8, It's been 7 weeks but still not getting the certificate kit. I wrote 3 emails to 'certification@ts.checkpoint.com', but not even one word back, any idea ? Thanks.

redbear

Default Re: how long it will take to get certification kit from Check Point after exam?

Hi Redbear,

Have you recieved anything yet ?

I passed my exam 10 weeks ago, and I am still waiting for my welcome kit.
    ITIL-F,MCAD,MCSD,MCDBA,MCDST,MCSA 2003 (+M +S),MCSE 2003 (+M +S),MCTS,MCITP,CCNA,CCNP,CCSA,Linux+,CEH

Default Re: how long it will take to get certification kit from Check Point after exam?

Hi did you get anything through yet?
    I passed my exams a while back and I'm still waiting too
    I also emailed checkpoint and never heard anything back
    next stop maybe to email Gil Shwed direct sure he could kick some but and get things moving.

If memory serves my right, it took exactly 2 weeks for my certifications to appear in my user center account. I got the certificate around 3 months after the exam.

Just received my Certificate this morning, 12 weeks after passing the exam.
    ITIL-F,MCAD,MCSD,MCDBA,MCDST,MCSA 2003 (+M +S),MCSE 2003 (+M +S),MCTS,MCITP,CCNA,CCNP,CCSA,Linux+,CEH

Hi I never ever received anything, but out of curiosity what does kit contains ?

Hi ALL,
    cleared checkpoint exam 4 weeks back but still yet to receive the certificate for 156-215.1 . How can we follow up with checkpoint for this issue. and what all things are received in the welcome kit ?
    Please let me know.

Vishal

Default I want to be ccna certified

I want to be ccna certified, but i dont know how to do it ( as i m beginner ).So if somebody could help me out how else can i study and get ccna? Please help me out, i shall b really thankful to you for replying.