CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

Tim Hall has done it again! He has just released the 2nd edition of "Max Power".
Rather than get into details here, I urge you to check out this announcement post.
It's a massive upgrade, and well worth checking out. -E

Thread: License not entitled to receive updates from Check Point download center

Default License not entitled to receive updates from Check Point download center

Hi to all,
    I've bought a new management license from Checkpoint to install automatic updates using cpuse.
    I've two Checkpoint accounts, the first one with all expired license and the second one with the new license (gateway and the brand new management license).
    The management was installed with the old license and account (perpetual but support expired).
    Now I would like to change the account id from the first account (support expired) to the second account (valid license) to finally receive automatic updates from cpuse.
    I've tried also to move the new management license to the first account, but i can't due to insufficient rights.
    Any suggestion?
    Thank you.

Default Re: License not entitled to receive updates from Check Point download center

CPUSE is done at the License level so if the License on the Box in question is Support Expired then won't get CPUSE updates.

Now if you install the NEW License on the Management Server, removed the Expired License and restart then should find that the Management Server will get CPUSE updates but the Gateway Licenses will still be Support Expired so won't get the Updates showing.

It isn't a case of if 1 license in your UserCentre Account has Support ALL get updates. Is just the systems that have licenses in support.

Default Re: License not entitled to receive updates from Check Point download center

Checkpoint forgot to add the license on my user profile.
    Problem solved.
    Thank you