2018 promises to be a big year for CPUG, especially with the return of CPUGcon (but more on that later).

For those attending CPX360 this week (Feb 6-8) in Las Vegas, make sure to stop by the Infinity CheckMates Scavenger Hunt. We've worked with our friends at CheckMates to update the on-site challenge for 2018. You may be able to spot Phoneboy, Shadowpeak, jflemingeds, myself, and others. Make sure to come by and say "Hi". If you bring a copy of MaxPower (you can win one at a few places around CPX), I'm sure Tim would be happy to sign it for you. You can also pick up a #CPUGchallenge sticker and enter the CPUG "Social" Challenge…

The CPUG Social Challenge is a simple way to show your pride in being a member. Tag #CPUGchallenge in a tweet (or post to the CPX app if you're here) that includes a picture of you and the words "CPUGchallenge". Try and be creative, but make sure posts are appropriate (and legal). I'll even have a special, small prize for the first CPX attendee to post pictures with all 4 of the members mentioned above (we'll all be happy to pose). For the real prize, take the Online Challenge…

We are running a new CPUG Challenge for 2018. Since the on-site version at CPX will be hosted by CheckMates, only during CPX in Las Vegas (Feb 6-8), we will be offering an online version - available to anyone, anywhere. This challenge will combine trivia, basic CP knowledge, and use of R80.10's "demo mode". You can enter over at cpugchallenge.com. One lucky contestant will even receive a free pass to the new-and-improved CPUGcon, which will be re-introduced later this year…

That's right, CPUGcon is coming back! We've managed to pull together the framework for what promises to be an amazing conference, with a major focus on education, and a minor in fun. We're still working on finalizing some of the details, but you can get more information and sign up for notifications over at cpugcon.com.

I think that's enough for now, right? Hoping to see you soon, either at CPX, CPUGcon, or right here in the forums!

-E