CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

** Announcing the #CPUGchallenge **

I'm very happy to announce that CPUG will be hosting "The CPUG Challenge" during CPX this year.
It promises to be a fun and interesting event that will test (and maybe even expand) your knowledge of Check Point.
Whether or not you plan to attend CPX, we have something for you. Please check out this post or the CPUGchallenge.com web site for more information. -E

Thread: Announcing the CPUG Challenge

Default Announcing the CPUG Challenge

Not attending CPX? Don't worry - we've got you covered as well. Please read on...

CPUG will be at CPX 2017 - in a very cool way!

Read on, or just got to CPUGchallenge.com for more info, and follow @CPUGchallenge.

It is with great joy and pride that I officially inform the community that we will be hosting The CPUG Challenge at CPX, in Las Vegas and Milan (as long as all goes well in Vegas). Thanks to the collaborative efforts and volunteered time of a few community members and a number of individuals at Check Point, we are going to be having some fun - CPUG style!

If you’re planning to attend CPX, get ready by installing the latest [GA?] R80.10 SmartConsole on your laptop, get familiar with all the new features (via Demo Mode), and find us at the event (it should be easy). We’ll have you connect to our demo systems and answer a series of questions - like a scavenger hunt. Don’t worry if you get stuck, we’ll be there to help. If you complete the challenge we’ve got laid out for you, you could be able to claim your share of fame and fortune (bragging rights and a cool new Title here in the forums - and prizes). One top competitor will even be crowned CPUG Challenge Champion, and their legacy will be sealed forever.

If you can’t bring your laptop, don’t worry. We plan to have a limited number of systems available for you to use, just in case.

Even if you're too afraid to accept the challenge, stop by the Challenge Arena anyway, just to say "hi". See you soon!

-E

** Even if you're not attending CPX, you'll be able to take the "online" portion of the challenge, but only during the days the conference is running. More info is on the web site.

Default Re: Announcing the CPUG Challenge

I will be making an appearance in the challenge.
    That's all I can say for now. :)
    http://phoneboy.com
    Unless otherwise noted, views expressed are my own

Hi Admin

so the only way for you to participate on the challenge you have to be on the CPUG arena in CPX?

Quote Originally Posted by neo3313 View Post
    Hi Admin

so the only way for you to participate on the challenge you have to be on the CPUG arena in CPX?
    At the bottom of the original post, I mention that there's an "online" part of the challenge as well. Head over to http://cpugchallenge.com and give it a shot (it's basically trivia-type questions).

-E