I would like to hear from those using Check Point DLP and processing traffic against a large Data Type dictionary.
1. How did you load the dictionary, CP DLP documentation isn't really clear on formats supported.
- Are CSV Files Supported or did you write custom CPCode?
- Can the CSV files have multiple columns per row (fname, lname, ssn, mrn, etc)?
- Match against multiple data value (example fname + ssn = match)
2. Anyone running large data dictionaries approximately 3 Million identities with associated data?
3. Gotchas to keep in mind would be nice. Planning on an integrated deployment model, FW, App, IPS, AV and DLP. on large appliances.
Sorry, I can't be more specific due to NDA restrictions.