CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

First, I hope you're all well and staying safe.
Second, I want to give a "heads up" that you should see more activity here shortly, and maybe a few cosmetic changes.
I'll post more details to the "Announcements" forum soon, so be on the lookout. -E

Thread: CPX 2016 - Chicago

Default CPX 2016 - Chicago

Who's attending CPX 2016 in Chicago? I know I'll be there, as will Phoneboy, Shadowpeak.com, jflemingeds, and many, many more! Stop by our booth and catch up with other members.

If you're a member here, you're also entitled to an official CPUG members-only drink Koozie - which we'll have on-hand at the booth. If you're not a member, sign up now. To reserve your Koozie, pm me here with the name printed on your conference badge.

CPUG (and Netanium) will also be co-hosting drinks/after-party on Monday night. Come by either our booth, or indeni's to find out more (like where it'll be).

See you soon!

-E
    Last edited by EricAnderson; 2016-05-16 at 07:49.