CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

First, I hope you're all well and staying safe.
Second, I want to give a "heads up" that you should see more activity here shortly, and maybe a few cosmetic changes.
I'll post more details to the "Announcements" forum soon, so be on the lookout. -E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nokia IP 390 traffic drop

Default Re: Nokia IP 390 traffic drop

Quote Originally Posted by cciesec2006 View Post
    I'll go to Romania if you can get Simona Halep and Sorana Cirstea to join us for a beer or two :-)
    Those girls are hard to get, trust me. But I am happy you like tennis. I am playing it from time to time (without the girls of course).

Default Re: Nokia IP 390 traffic drop

Quote Originally Posted by laf_c View Post
    Those girls are hard to get, trust me. But I am happy you like tennis. I am playing it from time to time (without the girls of course).
    I happened to have met both Simona Halep in 2015 and Sorana Cirstea in 2012, both in person and both of them were extremely pleasant ladies. All tennis players are very pleasant and well behave people, unlike most basketball and american football players (they are thugs).

Simona is pretty looking but Sorana looks like a super model in person with a wonderful personality. They are both superb athletes and very fit. I am happy that Halep is doing well but the same thing can't be said about Cirstea. May be she has a billionaire boyfriend and tennis is not important anymore :-)

Both my son and daughter got to spend about 30 minutes with Halep and Cirstea and loved it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12