Hello All!

My name is Christina and I am an IT Security focused recruiter with TEKsystems in our Wisconsin market. I currently have a short assignment for a Check Point contractor in Appleton, Wisconsin.

Cost of living in Appleton is extremely affordable where someone can get an Extended Stay (better than hotel because it has kitchen along with breakfast/wifi) for $40 a night. Which means more money in your pocket! This contract is slated to last roughly 3 months but it could vary depending on how long it takes someone to complete the objectives.

I provided the job description below but if you'd like to know more please feel free to connect with me directly. I can be reached at my username, which is my email cruth (at) teksystems (dot) com or my office line that is, NineTwoZero. TwoTwoFive. SevenSixNineSeven.

Top Three Skills:
Firewall, Checkpoint IDPS

Job Description:
3 month contract – If they have experience with IDPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems) there may be some more work beyond the Firewall job.
28 different Checkpoint firewalls (remote access, corporate, application, field office, etc…) with over 900 rules and objects.
Open due to capacity. They have 2 current Firewall engineers that are being pulled in different ways and don’t have time to dedicate to analyze current rules and compare them to the network topology. They have a tiered infrastructure. Once a discrepancy is identified, they will go through a formal change process (that can take a week) and the new rule or change can be made on the firewall.

Must understand:
-Checkpoint Firewalls
-Network Topology