CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

Tim Hall has done it again! He has just released the 2nd edition of "Max Power".
Rather than get into details here, I urge you to check out this announcement post.
It's a massive upgrade, and well worth checking out. -E

Thread: Tufin - SecureTrack - SecureChange - SecureApp

Lightbulb Tufin - SecureTrack - SecureChange - SecureApp

www.tufin.com
    portal.tufin.com

Could be interested for users using CheckPoint Firewalls as long as Tufins most focus is on CheckPoint.
    Further I am still searching for a community forum where users exchange their experience about Tufin.

Perhaps a mixed forum with other vendor like algosec (www.algosec.com)

And if this is not a good idea for this forum then someone perhaps can point me to other forums related to this stuff . primarily Tufin :-)

Default Re: Tufin - SecureTrack - SecureChange - SecureApp

Done.

-E

Tufin have a forum but it's not public, behind their portal so you'd require a valid support contract.

I work Track Change and App on a daily basis so ask away

Hi,

Due disclosure - I work for AlgoSec. If you would like to to talk to some of our customers about their experience we can easily arrange that.
    You can email me at nimrod.reichenberg@algosec.com or register at http://pages.algosec.com/register_for_demo.html

Thanks,
    Nimmy

Quote Originally Posted by nr2258 View Post
    Hi,

Due disclosure - I work for AlgoSec. If you would like to to talk to some of our customers about their experience we can easily arrange that.
    You can email me at nimrod.reichenberg@algosec.com or register at http://pages.algosec.com/register_for_demo.html

Thanks,
    Nimmy
    Thanks for your offer,

before we started with our project to implement the colleagues did a paper evaluation of algsec, tufin, skybox and firemon. The result of the evaluation was - as far as I know - that no product covered our needs at all but algosec was on the first position. We did an anouncement on the european market but there wasn't any support partner who bid on that announcement. Further I heard that algosec is giving up businees in europe. So this wasn't a choice for us anymore.

The product on the second position - shor behind algosec - was Tufin. They offer support in europe, there is a support partner in europe and so we have this product now and there will not be a chance to change it in the next 4 years. And after these 4 years I think everybody will have arranged with Tufin - and perhaps Tufin will improve their features to suite our needs.