CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

Tim Hall has done it again! He has just released the 2nd edition of "Max Power".
Rather than get into details here, I urge you to check out this announcement post.
It's a massive upgrade, and well worth checking out. -E

Thread: R70/71 courseware - available for sale, Passed my CCSA exam

Default R70/71 courseware - available for sale, Passed my CCSA exam

Hi All

I have just passed my CCSA R71 exam with 87% and now have Checkpoint official course-ware for sale, Courseware only used for 1.5 months and still in excellent condition.

1. CheckPoint CCSA R70/71 Training Manual
    2. CheckPoint CCSA R70/71 Lab Manual

Both of these guides are available from CheckPoint website for $800, I am looking for offer of $350 (225) inc P&P for quick sale.

Please contact me via email (Pushkin_sawhney@hotmail.com) if you are interested.

Regards

Cisco_singh

Default Re: R70/71 courseware - available for sale, Passed my CCSA exam

Hey, congratulations on passing the exam!

Can you please comment about the exam?

How did it go for you? Did you see questions that were not in the material\unrelated to the subject etc?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

I too passed the CCSA exam last week with a score of 83%. I found the exam to be fair but there were certainly a few questions that left me scratching my head as I don't think that the material in question was covered in the course. For studying I attended an ATC and used this course material as the basis for my studies. I also made extensive use of the practice exams that are available on the Check Point site. I would strongly recommend this as from what I remember there were a total of 150 questions in the practice pool and each time that an exam was taken you would be presented with a number of different questions at each attempt. From my personal experience of the actual Check Point exam a substantial number of these "practice" questions appeared and this allowed me to progress through the exam at a quicker pace whilst also being relatively sure of the answer.

I was presented with a total of 110 questions and had 120 minutes in which to complete the exam. You are also allowed to "flag for follow up" any question and I made extensive use of this in order that I could judge how much time I had left at the end once I had completed the initial pass of the 120 questions. The questions appear in a random order and as you can imagine cover a multitude of subjects.

Good luck!!

Hi All

I have reduced the price for quick sale of the official CheckPoint (CCSA R71) available for sale

1. CheckPoint CCSA R70/71 Training Manual
    2. CheckPoint CCSA R70/71 Lab Manual

Both of these guides are now available from sale for $200 (128) only excl P&P for quick sale.

Please contact me via email (Pushkin_sawhney@hotmail.com) if you are interested.

Regards

Cisco_singh

Hi All

I have my CheckPoint Security Administrator R70/R71 Training Kit available for sale on Ebay now, you can find the auction HERE

It's a chance to own this CCSA training kit on an affordable price.

Regards

Cisco_singh

Hi All ,

I cleared CCSA R71 exam today with score of 96%.
    I have been preparing for this exam for the past 8 months , I would say this is one of the good exam for Network Security professional.
    First of all I got trained in K-secure for CCSA R75, after which I followed the below steps before I take the exam, hope this will help you to clear the exam.

Material I used for the exam.

Sybex CCSA
    CP_R75_CLI_ReferenceGuide.pdf
    fw_monitor_rev1_01.pdf
    CP_R71_SecurityManagement_AdminGuide.pdf
    Practiced all R75 lab using VM-ware.
    CCSA R75 student manual.
    Finally practiced all Checkpoint test exam R70/upgraded/R71 ..

All the best !!!!!!

Thanks

sathya