CPUG: The Check Point User Group

Resources for the Check Point Community, by the Check Point Community.

Tim Hall has done it again! He has just released the 2nd edition of "Max Power".
Rather than get into details here, I urge you to check out this announcement post.
It's a massive upgrade, and well worth checking out. -E

Thread: CCSA Certificate Delivery Tracking

Default CCSA Certificate Delivery Tracking

Hi,

I cleared CCSA R65 exam yesterday (29th Nov) with 92%. Thanks to Checkpoint Official Study Guide & CBT Nuggets. When should I expect my paper certificate to be deliver to my residence and is there a way where I can download my digital certificate from checkpoint portal and track my certification progress like the one on Cisco Portal.

Thanks

Cheers
    Fun

Default Re: CCSA Certificate Delivery Tracking

Generally it takes 4-6 weeks to receive your certificate and there is no automated way to track it.

However I'd strongly suggest checking your contact information on your vue.com account right away and making sure that it matches your contact information on your User Center account exactly. (email, mailing address, spelling of your name, etc.) The biggest reason by far for certificates being delayed is incorrect contact information on one or both accounts and Check Point can't figure out where to send the certificate.

Thanks for the response, the details are exactly the same on Vue & Checkpoint user center,however when I click on Certification under My profile on User Center I receive error "According to our records, no certification information was found for my-email-id@gmail.com" probably the exam details are not yet upload to Checkpoint system. do you have any info how to attach my email for certification benefits.

As long as your contact information matches up between VUE and the Check Point User Center, the certification will be automatically added to your User Center account around the time they actually mail the physical certificate, usually 4-6 weeks or so. If you receive the certificate but do not see the certification added to your User Center, contact certification@us.checkpoint.com.

So basically there is nothing you can do at this point but wait...

Received paper certificate last week, but yet to see the benefits activated on checkpoint user profile, had mailed them but so far nothing to hear from checkpoint support..Any alternative to get the certificate attached to user profile ?