PDA

View Full Version : Check Point Firewall Admin Needed ASAP in Chicago!!

Sapphire Technologies
2008-06-04, 18:16
Do you love the water and deep dish pizza? If so I have the perfect way for you to spend your summer! Here in Chicago!

I have a client in Chicago that is seeking a strong Check Point Firewall Administrator ASAP to assist in a large project. The Hiring Manager would like to interview candidates in person as early as this Friday, May 6th or Monday, May 9th. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have a good sense of humor. If you are interested or know someone you might be able to refer me to please contact me at: shannon.byrnes@sapphire.com or by phone at: 312-917-8500. The key skills are strong Check Point Fire Wall and ACL experience.

Required Skills/# of Years:

3 Years experience installing, upgrading, supporting, and administering Checkpoint NGX Firewalls

2 Years experience installing, upgrading, supporting, and maintaining Network Devices (routers, switches, etc)

Experience managing DNS, DHCP, and other network services.

Ability to diagnose networking and firewall system problems

Working knowledge of ACL’s. (how to create, update, and implement)

Experience with firewall screening environments – Ability to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot.

Desired Skills:

CCNA or CCNP certifications

Checkpoint NGX Certification desirable

Experience with INTEL Based systems

Experience supporting a Trade Floor environment.

About Sapphire:
Sapphire Technologies is the world's leading provider of innovative IT staffing solutions. Since 1984, Sapphire has helped connect top talent with top companies around the globe or around the corner. Our core competency is the placement of contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent IT and engineering professionals. As the 4th largest IT staffing company in the United States, Sapphire provides customized solutions for both public and private corporations.

hotice_
2008-06-05, 10:42
What's the compensation bracket?

Sapphire Technologies
2008-06-05, 12:55
What's the compensation bracket?

They are basing it on your salary/hourly history in your last 3-4 positions. They are more concerned with finding someone who has the proven experience they are seeking vs. the rate itself. Would you be available to speak over the phone right now about this? They are looking to move quickly if possible. Please send me your contact information or you can reach me at 312-917-8500 Thanks, Shannon