PDA

View Full Version : Senior Checkpoint Security Engineer Position Available in Chicago!

AnthonyQuinones
2008-03-25, 16:43
Senior Security Engineer – Check Point

Are you looking for a Senior Security Engineer position with a leadingChicago technology organization? Are you looking for a position that encourages you to continue your professional growth with real world hands on exposure to a wide variety of today’s security and networking technologies? We are seeking to add an experienced engineer to our Managed Services team. Candidates should thrive in an open, fast-paced environment with a range of learning opportunities. This position will report to our Chicago office and service clients generally in the Chicagoland area.

We are a full service network security and networking consultant team headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. We also maintain top-tier partnerships with industry leading hardware and software companies such as Check Point, Citrix, Microsoft, Cisco, Riverbed, Nokia, F5, Juniper, and McAfee.

Responsibilities include:

Support our customer’s engineers with questions or issues they may have

Effectively interact with customers whose skills may range to Level 3 expert network engineers

Engineer and implement Managed Services solutions

Occasional face to face interactions with customers in pre-sales support role, installations, or onsite projects.

Design, build & configure firewalls, servers, routers and other IT appliances

Document and diagram clients environments

The following are essential for this position:

Must have experience with an emphasis on client or customer support as a security and network engineer

Must have solid expertise with Check Point techologies - certification highly desired

Citrix and Cisco experience - certifications are highly desired

Proven record of organization and documentation skills

Minimum of 3-5 years security, network engineering and support experience.

Self motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced startup culture.

A “smart risk-taker” marked by creativity and strong problem solving skills.

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).

BA/BS in information technology or related field, or equivalent experience.

Expertise with a variety of tools used for monitoring and managing networks

Check Point NGX expierence

“Nice to Have”:

Advanced security certifications.

Experience in assessing and reporting against SLA’s

Juniper, EIQ, Nagios, Web technologies, WebSense, F5

Length of position: Direct hire, full time
Salary: 100,000 k - 120-000k depending on expierence

tech123
2008-03-26, 08:26
Hi,

To which Mail ID should we send the Resume.Please revert.

Regards
Tech123

chrisbw
2008-03-28, 10:34
Would they consider sponsering somone from the UK?

dwmaas
2008-04-18, 19:51
I am originaly from the Chicago area, and trying to get back. I would be very interested in this. Where do I send my resume?

treacherous
2008-05-15, 11:26
I would like to apply for this position, but there is no listed contact information. What email or physical address can I send my resume to in order to be considered?