PDA

View Full Version : Site to Site B2B with VPN access NAT help

wil934
2008-01-20, 13:31
Ok, I need a little help creating some NAT's, reading the forum it looks like it can be done with no problem if your not a rookie like myself.

Here is the deal.... I have a checkpoint safe@office 500 sort of a minuture version of a VPN-1 for small businesses. I can create network objects, static routes, and NATs just like everyone is talking about here but I am not a network guy so I am having a little issue figuring out what I should create.

So here is the setup. The gateway of the other compay let say is 155.109.32.x and the computer I need to get to is 155.109.158.x.

The B2B is setup and working. However, I have 6 ip's the other business have allocated to my company to get on their network. Lets say the network range is 172.24.1.x-172.24.1.x. The internal network at my office is 10.0.1.x and the OfficeMode assigns 10.0.2.x to the secure clients. So I think you see where I am going with this. I need to NAT my SecureClient and my Internal IP to the allocted IP when they need to get access to the B2B connection. I have read some of the post and tried to figure it out but with no luck.

Thanks in advanced and let me know if you need any other info.

Basically I am trying to do the exact same thing as this post http://www.cpug.org/forums/nat-network-address-translation/4369-nating-src-dst-site-site-secureclient.html but I need some baby steps.