PDA

View Full Version : Senior Firewall Engineer Needed

cbelz
2007-06-19, 19:41
Hello Everyone,

I have the following contract position in the Richmond, VA area. This is a contract for 12 + months. If you are interested, please reply with your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com with SrFW in the subject line.

Senior Firewall Engineer
Richmond, VA
Contract for 12 months
Rate: $40.00-$65.00 hr (Based on experience and rate history)

To apply, please send your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com with SrFW in the subject line. This is a contract for 12 months with possible extension. NO THIRD PARTIES! Candidates must be US Citizen (Gov't client)

My client is looking for a senior Firewall Engineer that has had experience with CISCO PIX Firewalls, CISCO ASA Security Agent, Checkpoint Firewalls and Juniper NetScreen. Candidates should also have experience in Cisco Networking including a in-depth understanding of TCP/IP, Host and Network Intrusion Detection, IDS, and core Internet protocols: DNS SMTP, HTTP,SSL, IPSec, etc. Having experience with Sun Solaris and Linux administration is a plus.

Candidates MUST have the following “hands on” experience: At least 7 years experience with Cisco PIX. and at least 4 years Juniper NetScreen.. The client prefers candidates with experience in Symantec Enterprise Firewall, Cisco ASA, Netfilter, and Checkpoint as well as experience with Solaris and Linux administration would be beneficial. The client would also prefer candidates with a BS on CS or IS however will also look at years of work experience.

View this and all of my jobs as well as sign up for my jobs mailing list at Home (http://www.richmondjobs.org).