PDA

View Full Version : Firewall Engineer Needed

cbelz
2007-05-07, 21:03
Hello Everyone,

I have a contract to hire position located in the Richmond, VA area for a Firewall Engineer. This is the same job that I have posted before however the salary has changed. I did check into the salary when I first got the job as I thought it was low. I found out today that it was a mistake from HR and the salary is much higher. The salary for this position is $70,000-$90,000 + bonus possible. This is a contract to hire however the client may also consider direct hire for the right candidate. I have pasted the job disc below. If you are interested, please reply with your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com with Firewall in the subject line.

Thanks,
Cindy

My client is looking for a experience Security engineer with 5+ years of related experience. This position will be responsible for designing and maintaining the security of the client’s network, modifying firewalls, content Switching devices, and Perimeter devices , managing Domain Name Servers, and Network Solutions records, designing, maintaining and troubleshooting Perimeter devices., managing Intrusion Detection /Prevention hardware, designing, maintaining and troubleshooting site-to-site VPN connections, supporting IPSEC client and SSL VPN changes and problems, debugging and analyzing the security traffic flow, and preparing /maintaining technical documentation .

Candidates MUST have 5- 7 years of experience/knowledge of Firewall implementation with 6+ interfaces such as PIX, ASA, Sidewinder, Raptor, SonicWall, Checkpoint, NetScreen, FortiNet, etc. , experience as a Security Engineer , Strong understanding of UNIX, Firewalls, TCP/IP internetworking, TCP/IP Routing, Switching and networking, and excellent communication skills both oral and written.

View all of my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org.

leogoesrj
2007-07-26, 11:36
Do you accept candidates from overseas?