PDA

View Full Version : Security Engineer- WAN Firewall

cbelz
2007-04-04, 18:50
Hello Everyone,

I have the following Hire FT job in the Richmond, VA area. The client will help with relocation. The salary for this position is $35-60K however could be some flex for the right candidate. To apply , please send your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com with Firewall in the subject line. The client will require a in person interview after initial phone screen.

My client is looking for a experience Security engineer with 5+ years of related experience. This position will be responsible for designing and maintaining the security of the client’s network, modifying firewalls, content Switching devices, and Perimeter devices , managing Domain Name Servers, and Network Solutions records, designing, maintaining and troubleshooting Perimeter devices., managing Intrusion Detection /Prevention hardware, designing, maintaining and troubleshooting site-to-site VPN connections, supporting IPSEC client and SSL VPN changes and problems, debugging and analyzing the security traffic flow, and preparing /maintaining technical documentation .

Candidates MUST have 5- 7 years of experience/knowledge of Firewall implementation with 6+ interfaces such as PIX, ASA, Sidewinder, Raptor, SonicWall, Checkpoint, NetScreen, FortiNet, etc. , experience as a Security Engineer , Strong understanding of UNIX, Firewalls, TCP/IP internetworking, TCP/IP Routing, Switching and networking, and excellent communication skills both oral and written.

View all my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org

scottlsattler
2007-04-24, 10:07
5-7 years experience.......35-60k? is this in British pounds, I know its not in dollars....I think you forgot the one in front of that....or was this posted on april fools...

raptorhigh
2007-05-07, 11:37
5-7 years experience.......35-60k? is this in British pounds, I know its not in dollars....I think you forgot the one in front of that....or was this posted on april fools...

Ha! I'm glad someone said something about that.

leogoesrj
2007-07-26, 11:37
Do you accept candidates from overseas?