PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 Check Point Engineers

MarkK
2006-10-25, 15:36
Both are in Arizona

The client we are working with runs a large, mission critical network. Here are some more back ground specifics:

- The network data center focused that supports application hosting for an online transaction processing company
- The network is fairly large supporting connectivity to several thousand servers located in three data centers
- Security is a major focus and the network is designed to support tiered application hosting in a secure manner. Numerous firewalls protect critical systems. The security controls increase the complexity of the environment and require daily care and feeding to support the ongoing operations of the system and to support efforts to enhance system features/functionality

If you have any interest or know anyone that may be interested feel free to drop me a line.

thanks

harishak
2006-11-27, 08:11
Hi
I am Harish.A.K. from Bangalore India.
I am Checkpoint certified Engineer. I am looking for job in firewall administration.I have experience in security product installation and administratiron like Checkpoint , sonicwall,trend micro IMSS,IWSS,PGP,Intrushield IPS, Websense, etc.
If any job related to my experience please help me.
Regards
Harish.A.K
MOB 919844483129
Email harishak@operamail.com

harishak
2006-11-27, 08:13
Hi
I am Harish.A.K. from Bangalore India.
I am Checkpoint certified Engineer. I am looking for job in firewall administration.I have experience in security product installation and administratiron like Checkpoint , sonicwall,trend micro IMSS,IWSS,PGP,Intrushield IPS, Websense, etc.
If any job related to my experience please help me.
Regards
Harish.A.K
MOB 919844483129
Email harishak@operamail.com

Hi MarK
I am looking in India

ItalianEngineer
2006-11-28, 11:46
Hello, i'm an italian security engineer.

If u want i can send u my cv.

Just send me a reply on costa.enrico@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Enrico Costa

Both are in Arizona

The client we are working with runs a large, mission critical network. Here are some more back ground specifics:

- The network data center focused that supports application hosting for an online transaction processing company
- The network is fairly large supporting connectivity to several thousand servers located in three data centers
- Security is a major focus and the network is designed to support tiered application hosting in a secure manner. Numerous firewalls protect critical systems. The security controls increase the complexity of the environment and require daily care and feeding to support the ongoing operations of the system and to support efforts to enhance system features/functionality

If you have any interest or know anyone that may be interested feel free to drop me a line.

thanks