PDA

View Full Version : Forward Networks (Palo Alto, CA) - looking for a Checkpoint Expert (consultant)

spacebird
2015-07-06, 12:23
Forward Networks is in need of a consultant interested in short term work as an expert on checkpoint firewalls. Must know be able to configure and understand packet flows through the devices. Not necessary that you be located in the Bay Area (though travel to our office might be necessary).

stevepace@forwardnetworks.com

Thanks!

About Forward Networks

We're building a new kind of networking company

Forward Networks is bringing the best ideas in Computer Science to networking. Our mission is to dramatically improve networking for companies of all sizes.

Our founding team has built and released open-source software, such as Beacon and Mininet, that has led to both commercial products and academic use.

Our software has controlled data centers, tested SDNs, and even verified wide-area networks, all of which happened while getting PhDs from Nick McKeown's research group at Stanford, the birthplace of SDN.

We've added equally talented system builders who have worked at leading-edge places like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Nicira, Apple, and Zscaler.

www.forwardnetworks.com

hsamad
2015-07-07, 01:30
Hello,

I'd like to be considered to be your consultant. I have 5 years experience with Check Point, and I'm CCSA certified. I'm in Los Angeles and I used to live in San Jose working at Cisco. Travel to the bay area is not an issue for me. I do IT Networking & Security consulting full-time.

Looking forward to hear from you...

Hozaifa Samad