PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Security Network Engineer Opportunities - Consulting & Direct Hire Roles

Henry.Lopez
2012-06-05, 11:17
Modis, the 3rd largest IT based consulting firm in the nation has once again partnered up with a world renowned financial services organization to help bring together career oriented individuals to these exciting opportunities. Below you'll find some additional information to help you better assess your interest in these opportunities:

Title - Security Engineer OR Security Associate (this role lessens both the responsibilities & requirements)
Location - Boston, MA
Compensation – $55-$65 DoE Contract & Up To $112k Plus Direct Hire (Amazing Benefits)
Number of roles available – Six
Misc Note – Client has advised that they’re looking exclusively for US Citizens at this point. Should it change I’ll advise accordingly.

Position Summary:
The Security Engineer/Associate will be working within the mission critical security team. They support multiple locations, providing both directory services and boundary security. The Engineer/Associate will be responsible for supporting critical infrastructure for multiple critical financial applications.

Responsibilities:

Participate in a high priority objective for the Client System's security program
Build and Deploy firewalls and networking equipment
Research and coordinate migrations of existing security boundaries to new platforms and infrastructure
Manage the system’s infrastructure including firewalls, switches/routers, load balancers, DMZ networks, proxies, and DNS infrastructure
Provide Ongoing operations support including configuration changes, infrastructure enhancements and upgrades
Provide support for production availability
Provide advanced support for enterprise firewall management
Ensure compliance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), change management policies, and security policy

Requirements:

Security and Information Technology Certifications (e.g.: CISSP, GIAC)
Experience deploying new infrastructure and migrating existing security boundaries highly desirable
Strong experience with Checkpoint and Cisco firewall platforms
Experience with Sharepoint preferred
Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an IT field
Minimum of 3 years of job related experience

If interested in learning more about these roles, or our client please don't hesitate to contact me at 781-262-5015 OR HENRY.LOPEZ@MODIS.COM

I look forward to not just connecting with Checkpoint folks, but learning from them as much as possible in hopes of advancing this platforms goals/success.

Henry.Lopez
2012-06-06, 09:21
Per subsequent conversations with the hiring managers, we've been advised that there will be additional roles asides the ones listed above. Most of them are senior in nature, we are simply awaiting for the job descriptions to be provided. So if looking for a more challenging role than the ones above, don't hesitate to contact me.

afazel
2012-06-26, 01:34
Are these on-site or remote?

Henry.Lopez
2012-06-28, 17:02
Are these on-site or remote?

Hello,

These roles are on site. Reason being that these positions will help play an integral part in helping secure highly sensitive transactions. Please let me know if you have any additional questions, or concerns.

~ Henry