PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Security Operations Opportunity in the London Area

RobertGraham
2006-06-13, 20:50
A major (one of the top four) international provider/carrier is looking to expand its Security Operations Center in the London area. Right now they are seeking an entry to mid level person with the following experience:

CheckPoint
Nokia
Bluecoat

The position is customer facing, with trouble tickets, and possible involvement on internal projects. It's essential that any candidate is very team oriented as the organization is very large and you would need to work closely with other teams in the UK, tech "on the ground," at least one team in the CA, and more. For someone who wants to move into the "big leagues," this is the perfect opportunity to get exposed to serious enterprise and carrier level solutions and even move up in the organization later.

Compenstation is competetive and it would even be imaginable that the right candidate could be sponsored for a work visa (ever dreamed of going to London?). However, EU citizens would most likely take priority.

LEGAL CYA COMMENTS
-----------------------
These comments are my own and do not reflect the official stance of the organization involved. I want to help some professional colleagues reduce their workload, so some minor details could change later without my involvement, knowledge, or approval.

If you're interested, please send me your resume/CV.

infosec_consultant
2006-06-23, 07:03
hi robert,

how r u ???

i m raju from india and is interested in the Job you posted here.

what is yr mail id where can i send my resume ???

tkhks

raju
india

RobertGraham
2006-09-20, 17:45
CLOSED - Position Filled.