PDA

View Full Version : 4 New Checkpoint Security Engineer Positions in Plano (north Dallas)

ApexRecruiter
2012-02-06, 11:49
Hello,
I am looking for 4 Checkpoint engineers for Designing and Implimenting a checkpoint firewall in the Plano Area.
Please contact with me with anyone who might be interested. The position pay is very competitive and it is a CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION: Contract is 1 year.

Below is the job description: please look it over and if you feel you qualify contact me at bberry@apexsystemsinc.com

Apex Systems is currently looking to fill 3 Tier 4 Engineer spots with Checkpoint and F5 SMEs in Plano, Tx. These positions are not operational in nature, so we will be looking for candidates that have experience in the enterprise space designing and implementing (logical implementation) security perimeter environments. These engineers should have a networking background with a specialization on load balancers (doesn't have to be F5) and firewalls. The ideal candidate will have 8-12 years of hands on designing/implementing experience with security/firewalls and will have vendor specific certifications (checkpoint, F5, Nortel), on top of a CISSP. Please e-mail bberry@apexsystemsinc.com if you are qualified and interested. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Checkpoint: P1, Splat, VPN

F5: LTM, GTM, ASM, APM