PDA

View Full Version : Network Security // Somerset NJ // 6-9 months with possible extension

Barry J. Stiefel
2012-02-04, 12:56
Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.hanks@panzersolutions.com

Title: Network Security
Duration: 6-9 months with possible extension.

Note:- The 3 consultants will have to come to Somerset at least twice a week , but can work remotely the other 3 days/week.

Job description:
Our client in Somerset NJ is looking for 3 Sr. PMs with strong working knowledge on projects related to data encryptions, access controls, MacAfee software etc.

As PMs they will assist in accomplishing set of organizational deliverables, coordinate within teams, run meetings, deliver status updates , reporting up to senior management. etc. Please note this is not a hands on role at all so they will 100% work as a point person.

Experience working on global projects is important

Applicant must have an established background in managing Hardware and Software projects relating to security where they managed network infrastructure.

An ideal fit is someone who rolled out MacAfee across an It organizations desktops.

Experience dealing with Risk is needed

Must have managed 2 or 3 projects at a given time

Candidate will need to communicate with threat/Risk Assessment/Vulnerability/Audit/Compliance folks however there are SME's that are going to be on-board to do the most communicating with these people.

Tools - MacAfee, Token, Firewalls etc.

PMP is a nice to have

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks
Tom Hanks | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
tom.hanks@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-347-9129
Fax: (203) 286-1457
URL: www.panzersolutions.com (http://www.panzersolutions.com)