PDA

View Full Version : VMware / Windows Engineer Needed - Nashville, TN

Barry J. Stiefel
2011-10-24, 21:17
Dear Consultant,
Hope you are doing great.

I came across your resume and was interested in speaking to you in regards to an opportunity with one of my clients.
I am interested in reviewing your resume and having a conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that I am presently working on.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your resume and a number to reach by during the day.

Immediate Need a VMware/Windows Engineer - Nashville,TN

Title : VMware/Windows Engineer
Duration : 6 months Contract

Candidate will be a part of the IT Enterprise Engineering team to assist with definition and implementation of processes and procedures for deployment of standardized infrastructure to production critical hospital facilities. The primary requirement of the position will involve creating and maintaining graphical and text-based documentation and standards development for the enterprise systems infrastructure as well as assistance with deployment, implementation and validation of deployed infrastructure systems. In addition to technical expertise, the candidate should also demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to interact at all levels of corporate management. Our client offers the opportunity to gain extensive work supporting hospital clinical environments. Some travel may be required.

Must-haves
VMware ESX/VSphere 5 Years
Windows 2003/2008 5 Years
PowerShell 1 Years
Design/Documentation 1 Year

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________ ____________

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Ben@panzersolutions.com (Ben@panzersolutions.com)
Direct: 412-223-6703
Fax: (203) 971-8354
URL: www.panzersolutions.com (http://www.panzersolutions.com/)