PDA

View Full Version : Sr. Security Engineer for Charlotte, NC -- Check Point R65 !!!

Myra Tramazzo_S3
2011-07-19, 15:14
Hello Everyone,

I am in need of a Sr. Security Engineer for Charlotte, NC for a large financial institution. The job description is below. If you have MOST of the qualifications, I am interested in speaking with you. I'm not looking for a superhero - just a good Security Engineer who can speak in detail about their background and skills with recent Check Point experience. This position will pay about 50-60/hour and it's a long term contract.

My contact information is below. Please send me your resume before you call me so we can both be on the same page. My office number is always best. Thank you!

Myra Tramazzo
Strategic Staffing Solutions
Team Carolinas
Office: 704-557-0175
Cell: 315-489-7905
mtramazzo@strategicstaff.com
Strategic Staffing Solutions - Your Business, Technology & Communication Partner (http://www.strategicstaff.com)

Description

The engineer in this position will:
Develop, test, certify, and fully document robust, scalable, highly-automated, and secure network security infrastructure solutions in preparation for deployment into the production environment.
Work in the network testing lab to develop, document, and execute test plans containing test scenarios and success criteria to fully prove the functionality, stability, durability, performance, capacity, security, and operational capabilities of network security infrastructure devices, systems, and solutions.
Manage the execution of our comprehensive testing and certification process, including collecting and documenting technical requirements, managing the schedule, coordinating all technical efforts, and ensuring that all outputs are delivered in a timely fashion with high quality.
Work as a member of a geographically diverse team of experts to operationalize, integrate, and support large-scale network security infrastructure solutions utilizing numerous advanced technologies across a global enterprise environment.

Required Qualifications

4-year degree in a similar technical discipline along with 5+ years of experience in the implementation and support of secure network solutions, or a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
At least two of the following certifications: CCSA/CCSE (CheckPoint), CCNA/CCNP/CCSP (Cisco), SANS GIAC Security Administration (Level 4 or above), CISSP, CEH
Significant recent experience, expert-level knowledge, and a track record of proven expertise in the implementation and integration of complex configurations involving Check Point firewalls, Cisco firewalls, Tipping Point IDS/IPS systems, and/or Cisco Secure ACS.
Strong knowledge and experience in the areas of IP routing, switching, load-balancing, and other foundational network protocols and applications (DNS, TACACS/RADIUS, DHCP, etc.)

NetworkNubbin
2011-07-19, 19:43
You've got a PM :)

Barry J. Stiefel
2011-07-20, 12:10
You've got a PM :)Don't send her a Prvate Message; she's not a regular poster here. Call her.

NetworkNubbin
2011-07-20, 18:27
Don't send her a Prvate Message; she's not a regular poster here. Call her.

She was actually quite quick to respond via PM.

Thanks though Barry :)