PDA

View Full Version : Opening for Security Engineer in Greenwood Village CO, or Omaha NE

FDrecruiting
2011-01-28, 05:41
Hello everybody,

My name is Ulrich and I work as an IT recruiter at First Data.

I am currently looking for a Security Engineer I for either our Greenwood Village CO, or our Omaha, NE site.
Please find the corresponding job description below:

Job Description:

Maintains integrity and confidentiality of client information by ensuring appropriate standards are in compliance with department standards and procedures. Maintains the information security environment and reports security violations. Complex project issues and tasks. Works independently with clients and Sr. Management on information security issues and strategies. Provides coaching to clients and Information Security Administrators .

Candidate Requirements

A solid understanding of CheckPoint, Netscreen, and PIX firewalls, with actual experience in design, installation, configuration, and operation of two of the three technologies

CISSP or specialized GIAC certification is preferred.

Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience and Certifications) in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline

Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment

Ability to perform network protocol analysis and raw data capture

A basic understanding of dynamic routing protocols and static routing.

Candidate must have UNIX/Linux systems administration experience and a solid understanding of the operating systems

Security Knowledge:

Windows and UNIX/Linux vulnerabilities and exploits

Defense in depth strategies and how security devices are deployed

Network security fundamentals

Fundamental knowledge of firewalls

Understanding of proxy services

Security Product Knowledge

Check Point/Nokia firewalls

CheckPoint Provider-1

Juniper/NetScreen firewalls

Cisco PIX firewall

Bluecoat Proxy

If you are interested and qualified, or know of a friend who is, please send an email to: ulrich.schmidt@firstdata.com, or call me at 303-967-8000 Ext. 67541

No agencies please.

Thank you for your attention.

Ulrich Schmidt

Recruiter
First Data