PDA

View Full Version : Web Visualisation R65 (Nokia) issue

trech
2010-09-30, 15:48
I am running the tool locally on my SmartCenter server using the following command:

cpdb2html "C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\webviz" "C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\webviz\html" localhost admin Password -o kp-sg.html -m kp-sg

And it produces this error:
Files\CheckPoint\webviz"" was unexpected at this time.

I've tried it various ways and I'm not sure what I am missing. I extracted the webvis to:
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\webviz

I know this may be vague but can anyone give me any insight into what I may be doing wrong?

lammbo
2010-09-30, 16:29
I am running the tool locally on my SmartCenter server using the following command:

cpdb2html "C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\webviz" "C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\webviz\html" localhost admin Password -o kp-sg.html -m kp-sg

And it produces this error:
Files\CheckPoint\webviz"" was unexpected at this time.

I've tried it various ways and I'm not sure what I am missing. I extracted the webvis to:
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\webviz

I know this may be vague but can anyone give me any insight into what I may be doing wrong?

Just guessing because I do not use this tool, but try to move it all to a path without spaces. I see the quotes but I also see the error starts with it's message at the first space in the path.

Install to C:\ then try:

cpdb2html C:\webviz C:\webviz\html localhost admin Password -o kp-sg.html -m kp-sg