PDA

View Full Version : how to run a script after connecting with endpoint connect R71?

craxnet
2010-07-26, 05:34
Hi Checkpointers.

we want to run a script after a successfull connection made with endpoint connect.
as best with the same way it is working with secureclient in dbedit.exe were it is possible to enter a path to a script or whatever after a successfull connection has been made.

does anyone know a nice way to run a script after an connection made with endpoint connect?
this script should only run when the vpn connection is established.

any help is welcome.

Boonsa
2010-08-24, 06:34
I'm not sure if Endpoint Connect supports post connect scripts, you might want to google that or check on the Checkpoint website.

Endpoint Connect Discovery (EA) currently does not support post conenct scripts but according to the developer it will be supported in the Final Release.

We use post connect scripts in SecureClient to force the client to check for Windows Updates from the internal WSUS server.

chillyjim
2010-08-24, 09:02
I think the latest public EA of Discovery should support them. If it doesn't and you need the feature send feedback. I know there is a working version with post-connect scripts, so it will definitely be in the GA.