PDA

View Full Version : Firewall Administrator Needed!

cbelz
2006-05-01, 16:47
Hello Everyone,

I have the following contract that job that I am looking for in the Richmond, VA area. You can view the specs of the job below. To apply for this job, please send your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com with Cisco in the subject line.

Position: CISCO FIREWALL ADMIN
Duration: until 08/2006 however could longer for the right candidate
Rate: $30.00-$50.00hr

This position will be responsible for providing CISCO PIX firewall support, including break/fix, requests for change, request for information, and new firewall design, configuration and implementation. The client is looking for someone with the following experience: Installation and administration of the following firewall server technologies: (Symantec 7.0 system (running on NT and W2K platforms),Cisco PIX firewall (appliance server), Cisco VPN concentrator (appliance server), Cisco Access Control Server (appliance server), and Checkpoint system (running on Nokia O/S). Configuration and installation of the following VPN client technologies:(Symantec VPN client,Cisco VPN client, Checkpoint VPN client, and Microsoft VPN client). Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and network protocols. Project management skills, Ability to work within a team, and Certifications around these technologies are a plus!

You can also view all of my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org.

cbelz
2006-05-01, 17:07
I wanted to pass on a update for the Firewall Admin that I just was informed of. The manager expects this job to go until the end of September of this year and could get extended past that.

Thanks,
Cindy

You can view this and all of my jobs at www.richmondjobs.org.