PDA

View Full Version : Position Sought in Auckland, New Zealand

northlandboy
2010-04-05, 11:57
I am returning to New Zealand in the next couple of days, and I am seeking a new role in network security, either contract or permanent.

I have approximately 10 years experience, covering Check Point on SPLAT, IPSO and Solaris, Cisco routing and switching (CCNP/CCDP), Huawei routing and switching, Linux system administration, Microsoft SCCM, and various network security related technologies and products.

If you know of anything, either PM me here, or email me at lindsay DOT k DOT hill@gmail DOT com, for a copy of my CV.

Thanks

Lindsay

rubber_chicken
2010-04-12, 18:01
Have made mention for you to a few contacts in the vein of "if you're looking for someone - look here..."

Good luck anyway.

northlandboy
2010-04-14, 19:06
Have made mention for you to a few contacts in the vein of "if you're looking for someone - look here..."

Good luck anyway.

Cheers mate

It's been nice to be back in NZ, just relaxing the last few days, catching up with friends and family. I'm sure the job front will sort itself out soon enough too.

northlandboy
2010-05-28, 22:29
Just a quick update, I am now gainfully employed. Not working with Check Point though (for better or worse).