PDA

View Full Version : Eventia Suite to graph Flux

matlem037
2009-09-10, 09:28
Hello,

Is it possible throught Eventia suite to establish a kind of graph of network flow as seen by the Firewall ?

With Eventia reporter i try using "List of all connection" report but it is limited to 1000 connections, and do not summarize bu source or protocol or dest...

Thank You

Mathias

Thorpuse
2009-09-10, 14:16
Not really.... better (and cheaper) would be to set up something like cacti and do it that way.

matlem037
2009-09-11, 08:28
Thank You,

Cacti is already (well) working... I meant flows by source/destination/protocol and ports...

Not really.... better (and cheaper) would be to set up
something like cacti and do it that way.

Thorpuse
2009-09-11, 09:14
Tufin will do an object usage report based around rules, which is similar but not exactly what you're after, and definitely isn't a real-time or historical graph. I guess the more interesting question then becomes what exactly is it you're looking to try and find or work out?

lodown
2009-09-12, 10:11
Here is what I have done to monitor firewalls in the past. Currently, I use a pay-for, enterprise product in house, but the proof of concept was done using Cacti and Nagios:

http://www.cpug.org/forums/check-point-ip-appliances-ipso-formerly-nokia/8034-running-mrtg-nokia-enforcement-module.html

-lodown

matlem037
2009-09-15, 03:04
Hello,
Thanks for advices

I want a table like this, with information summarize by ip source :

Ip source -> Ip dest -> protocol -> Port

and for a period...